Get Some Free Products at your Door Step. Just feed ur Address in dis Link...!!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Group Discussion related Phrases..

1. Making suggestions

* What about _______
* Why don't you/we ...
* If I were you, I'd....
* I suggest / propose .....

2. Reactions to suggestions

That's good idea
Yes, why not..
That isn't practicalbe/ possible / feasible

3. Agreeing

Absolutely / Precisely / Exactly
I totally agree.
So do I / Nor do I.
I can go along with that
I think you're up to a point.

4. Disaggreeing

You're quite wrong here
I'm sorry, but I don't agreed at all.
That's an exaggereation.
do you really think so?

5. Asking for opinions
So what do you think, (name) ?
How do you feel about this/ that ?
What is your view / position on...?
Do you agree wid dat (name)
Would like to add anything.. (name)?

6. Giving opinions

In my opinion/ view..
As fas as I'm concerned....
I think/feel....
As I see it...
To my mind....

7. Interrupting
Sorry to interrupt , but...
May I interrupt you for a moment?
Can I just make a point?
Mind if I just say something?

8. Correcting misunderstandings
That's not quite what I meant by..
Don't get me wrong. What I meant was...
You have got the wrong end fo the stick..
Look, to put it another way,...

9. Dealing with interruptions
I haven't finished, if you don't mind
If I might just finish...
I haven't got to my point yet...
Let mee just make my point..

10. I appreciate your point but I am convinced of mine....!!
I have an alternative Solution or bla may be the Alternative solution.
I am getting you

I agree with ________, and I would like to clarify by adding.

_________, can you clarify that for me?

Instead of what ______ said, I was thinking the answer was…
Collect the points and try to find a new idea out of them..

No comments:

Post a Comment